Saturday, September 13, 2008

What I AM doing

I'm looking for legal ways to slow this process down. I'm not the least bit confused that this is going to have a negative impact on my finances, but after finding out about this from a neighbor, I'm now determined to make this the longest, most annoying forclosure this company has ever experienced. I'm looking for any and all ways to make this expensive for them.

Why? Well, lets see, I'm already going to be paying for that 200 billion dollar bale out so that the CEOs of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac can just walk away from being MAJOR CLASS screw ups over years and yet I'm getting forclosed without the curtesy of even a comment on a phone call when I was already talking to this company?

Again, that's 200 BILLION dollars and they're walking away scott free. That's more than enough money to build thirty three 6 billion dollar atom smashers powerfull enough to have the potential to cause a black hole that will swollow up the earth! That's more than has been spend on the war in any year since we got into it!

So, if you know any legal ways to make this as painfull as possible for this company, then feel free to post it here or send it to screwthemortgage@live.com if you don't want your id associated with posting it.

No comments: