Saturday, September 13, 2008

What I am NOT doing

I am not advocating doing anything that is not illegal. I'm not advocating that you strip your house down to the studs in the wall.

Fortunately, my house is already a worse than any nightmare that an average person could cause intentionally. My house was a fixer-upper. It had a three foot hold in the roof when I purchased it. It has walls with exposed studs and 120v wiring where I pulled off cheap panneling with the intention of replacing it with sheet rock. That was two years ago and I certainly am not going to replace it now. As of right now, I am not spending one more minute or dollar on maintaining or reparing this house.

So, now I'm in the process of photographing and documenting the place specifically to avoid being accused of vandalizing the house!

So once again. I AM NOT for damaging any house. Or doing anything else that could get you accused of any sort of crime.

No comments: